nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Raya 2014

So tomorrow is Raya. Selamat Hari Raya to everyone. It's going to be my kinda 1st Raya after so long celebrating it in Tassie. And it's going to be my our first Raya without my Father.

To be honest, I have no idea how it will be like tomorrow.  I have endured the pain of listening to Raya song. And I hope I could do the same tomorrow. With the celebration and all.

Yesterday I was at RTC buying groceries for raya preparation. After we parked the car, there 2 boys entertained themselves with trolley. The elder brother put his little brother in the trolley, and push him with joy. (The car park area was quite empty leaving then enough space to run anyway) . The elder brother is about 11 years old and the little brother must not be more than 3 years old. They ran pass us when finally the elder brother asked us, makcik nak pakai trolley ke? And he lifted his little brother out the trolley. My mom being herself, "interviewed" the boys, "mak mana?" " mak masuk beli barang, saya jaga adik kat luar"

My concern was, why must the mom left the kids there? Betul ke mak dia pegi masuk beli barang? But there's a pleasing feeling talking to the kids. You know, we sometimes just knew it if someone is nice or just pain in the *ss. And with this kids, rasa sejuk sangat hati.

We went inside, bought all the stuff we need. And the kids were still there. Dah nak pukul 11. Mana mak nya? I went all joyah asking the boy where's the mom? Although I still have no idea what should I do if he told me his mom left them there. The moment I asked them, there's a man coming towards us, and the boy said it's his father. To be honest, I'm not happy with the appearance of the father but I hope it's just the appearance.

My prayer is with them . They inspire me. Those kids. Baju compang camping. No toys in hand. Mak bapak entah ke mana. Sangat beradap, dari segi tutur kata dan perbuatan, (the abang wanted to help with the trolley but my mom told him she needed the trolley to help her walking,  he then stay close to my mom, "saya pimpin makcik ye? Takpe, saya tolong makcik jalan"

Ok. Nasib baik tak pengsan kerana terharu. They refused my duit raya too. Double sedih. My doa, semoga both of them sentiasa dilindungi dan dipermudahkan. Innocent kids. I can see that the little brother has the potential to turn out to be good guy too. Kecik kecik lagi dah nampak potensi akan jadi budak yang bagus adabnya. Ok adik-adik. Semoga raya adik gembira. (Semoga mak dia betul-betul pegi beli barang bukan dumped them there, kalau tak aku sure stress)

Ok. Selamat Hari Raya. Kosong kosong.

0 respond(s) to this blog: