nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

FRIENDS

its 2013..yeah..i do feel old...started my new year with watching les miserables...Raja's treat...

let's randomly reminiscing and talk about people...

i cant recall if i ever write an entry about how i consider people as friend and acquaintance...well..the reason i write this entry is due to the facebook timeline and twitter..owh..and also blog...i never knew that i had somehow gave a big impact towards someone's life that they mentioned me as one of good things that happened to them in 2012... honestly..some of them are long lost friend...a friend that i haven't talk or meet after 10 years..and to have my name mentioned in their status...it just wow...

so many things had happened in 2012..the good and the bad one..i've experienced the best moment being the best and the worst being the worst..and until today...besides my family..i know i still have others that i can always count on...someone that will appreciate me and accept me for who i am..people who can stand my randomness and craziness..friends that i know..when they are not around..i'll be dead bored because i can't say or do silly things...they who know when i needed a space...they who never fail to come back even after i blocked them from my life...they who want me in their memory...they who want me to be in the conversations... they who had sacrifice their money and time for me..they who remember every single detail about my interest and about me..they who would always there to accompany me when i m so afraid that im so gonna be alone to face the world..they who want me to be their travel buddy..they who are willing to listen to all my 'bebelan'..they who had inspired me..they who had shown that they care...they who never failed to give good advice..they who never fail to tell me to stay strong because everything would be fine soon...they who considered my problem as theirs..and so the list goes..banyak sangat tak termention semua...

seriously...my life wouldn't be better without all of you in my life..time tulis ni sedikit sebak mengenangkan all the good things that had happen..He sent me all of you to make sure i stand still..

sebenarnya aku yang kadang-kadang tak sedar sebenarnya aku masih ada someone to turn to..

i don't know how many hearts have i touched.. but i know you've touched mine.

thank you korang!!
ingat cakap aku ni selalu...rapat tak bermakna bestfriend...rarely talk to each other bukan bermakna kita hanya acquaintance. tak kisah la korang come and go ke..aku yang come and go ke..setiap random kindness itu sangat sweet hoccay! hanya Allah yang mampu membalas jasa korang..

- E N D -

1 respond(s) to this blog:

enesea ~ said...

tibe2 terasa rindu ~