nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, November 23, 2012

Serious talk

I had this serious talk with my mom this afternoon..so..normally..usually..whenever I say serious talk...it refers to the marriage thingy..

Now that I m old enough and got no boyfriend (steady one) and everyone starts talking about it...

I had bunch of people asking me about why I still single... and seriously... I dont have answer for it... sometimes it was me who refuse to be in the relationship...due to many factors...like I was super young at the moment these guys ask me about tying the knot while all I had in mind is just what to draw for the next project...(i'll reconsider my answer if they ask me now..haha) or I just knew I cant stand them..

Selebihnya..ayat mudah..takde sape yang berkenan...ayat yang orang tua-tua tak bape berkenan nak dengar...

Most of the closest friend of mine have not yet get married...and some of them are still single..same goes to the cousins...they're still single and I can see that they're happy with their status now...hmmm...

But the elders especially..the aunties..mommies..and surprisingly the uncles as well..they are all worried about us....maybe all of us should stay together if we're not married ey? And I can sure the whole big family will go ballistic with this 'not getting married' idea...

'Tarikh tutup' dah lepas...but at this stage..they cant say anything since I still have another year to finish the course insyaAllah..how do we tell them not to worry about this matter?

*Penat dah nak jawab soalan soalan berkaitan ini...takde jawapan...belum lagi dengar spekulasi risau mereka pasal keturunan kami yang ramai tak kawin..haih..kebetulan je tuuuu... -_-

Kalau boleh timbang kati jodoh ni macam beli buah...semua orang dah kawen dah aku rasa...

0 respond(s) to this blog: