nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, September 8, 2012

i am just a normal - not so humble human being

this entry would be long...maybe~

what happened lately?

owh..
i was asked by few people..especially some annoying guy friend who don't understand what is the meaning of friendship and by some of the elders... so...they told me that im old...i shouldn't be picky and bla bla bla... i should get myself a boyfriend...(and some volunteer themselves...which i think WRONG!!! how do i make that statement...i hate you already?) and some even asked me whether i am straight..??!! stop reminding me about me getting old and kertu  and what so ever...why should i marry someone who i already know i can't live with..?? why should i got myself more 'serabut' when it's clear, so far i am fine ALONE...ghentikan la ceramah free korang tu..meluat hoccay...i am seriously not the type of person who will waste my time bercinta sebelum kahwin...and why is that too hard for you to understand??

for God sake...its clear they don't know me well enough...i know they've been worried about me..thank you...but to make everyone clear.. i am still straight...yes.. i do have a lot of gay friend... really good gay friend i must say...and i usually seen travel or had that 'adventure' moment with a girlfriend...(masuk hutan keluar hutan...panjang gunung...facing that near death experience and all that...) and it doesn't make me a lesbian at all... we were both free spirit...none of other friend want/care to join...not even the guy friend...so...why not?? we had that mutual interest..why can't i just give it a go...?? what if i go with a guy friend...???surely a new story will be created...so...i didn't do anything wrong...what is so wrong with me having a girl friend? before this people say bad things about me having too many boy friend... (now..i sound like i desperately want to satisfied others rather than myself...seriously kunang??!!)

and i do have these people who kept pushing me do stuff i hate..like writing an article for them...and force me to sell my painting....seriously..i am not good at both...i made millions grammar mistakes...and when i said i am not interested in selling any of my painting..i really mean it... i do have some UTAS friend who suggest me to sell and make money out of it...that's fine...i appreciate that they see certain quality in my painting...but they're okay with my decision for not selling it... my concern is with these certain people who kept pushing me to sell...seriously..its super annoying... i don't care how much you are willing to pay.. i am just not interested..seriously!

i learned a lot lately...about life especially...about people around me..about people who cares and would never expect any returns..what else can i ask for? all of you are just part of my sweetest memories... sometimes... i  just hope time won't past so we can live the way we are now forever...(i can't imagine Launceston next year..and am afraid to even imagine it...)

about people who cares but with other intention...seriously...they should vanish from this world...pronto!!

i envy them- my friends who are able to do their PP2...and i hope they'll do their best and pass with flying colours...i always wanted to tell them to work hard...and harder...but i know...with my words..they'll end up felt like i've been pressuring them...

i learned that it's normal to become annoyed...but the best way is to not to become one...i mean..the person who had annoyed you... #nauzubillah

and i hope i could write a better entry after this...(less hatred)

what else happened?

owh..all these things below is things that i hope i could erase from my memory...
hatred...and i hope they will stop provoking me too...

i had these(this?) people who kept questioning annoying question at formspring...and thanks to you...i finally realize that i hate people who can never reveal/introduce themselves(or at least make themselves known at  the first place)...so..thats is what formspring is all about eh? anyone can ask random question...? i wouldn't answer any question without a profile after this... it is as annoying as when anonymous commented your entries...and the comments they made were just so bangang i must say...

i am not a celebrity who used to their thousand secret admires...i can't even stand one secret admires... seriously...~ (cakap bajet hot!)

i hate wild gossip...i hate anonymous comment..i hate when people annoyingly keep coming in my life when the only thing i wish is for them to disappear...i hope you find your own happiness and you can stop wishing me bad luck...i didnt do anything..i've warned that i can be ruthless when im annoyed...and yes..some of you annoyed me...life is a complete cycle...karma is a bitch...so...tak perlu la menyumpah sangat...sumpah boleh makan diri bro...

last but not least...live your own life peacefully...tak payah nak sibuk sangat hal orang lain...diri sendiri pon belum bagus lagi...

- E N D -

2 respond(s) to this blog:

nadiah hisham said...

kuna,if awk kertu,akk ni ape??nenek???relax la..people will keep cakap pasal umur kte dh meningkat..x payah nak dengar sangat ape dorg cakap..akk lagi payah sbb akk PERNAH tunang..lagi la 1001 soalan datang...ape yg boleh kte jawab,ALLAH masih simpan rahsia jodoh dan tarikh nikah kite..bukan kite yang minx utk semua ni...kite dh doa kepadaNYA tp tu semua kerja DIA...so,sabar je la...=)

YanaUjang said...

i hate anonymous comment too..majoritinya sampah..huhu bila ko blk mesia ni wehhh!