nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, August 31, 2012

badly want to live in the present

looking at the title...some might just give assume that i am having this personal crisis or whatever crisis you named it...

no...it just that lately..i've been reminiscing a lot...and i'm not sure whether it's a good thing or negative...

i read ska's blog on self reflection... and she said she prefer the old her..and..surprisingly... i felt the same way too...

i'm wiser in the past...stronger...and seriously...i used to set my aim high...and i always make sure i achieve it..i never have that fear of failing...and i don't give a damn about other people...i don't care if they want to hate me or talk behind my back...i just didn't care at all...

and today..i am more fragile..more sensitive in many ways..easily touched by simple stupid things..and i have too many expression...(yes..i used to be that 'no expression' girl)..sometimes...i do miss my old me...i miss that expressionless face i always made...so i can hide all my feelings and when i hate...when i'm annoyed...no one could detect it...

in the good old days..i don't have to struggle with my own emotion...i just didn't care...come to think about it..i just have no idea how i could became one...

so...all in all...it is not the old me that i really miss...it is this negativity that i hope i could put aside...

- E N D -

0 respond(s) to this blog: