nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 9, 2012

"akrabnya kita"

entry hari ni akan membincangkan issue issue diri sendiri dan manusia sekeliling...

so, pernah tak korang rasa macam korang unik?

i am the one who always feel that i am unique regardless what people said about me about how weird i am sometimes...

pernah tak korang macam tengok something or listen to something..korang macam teringat kat sesiapa...or tetiba ada image muka sape-sape flash or pop in your mind...

so...these few days...i've heard so many random stuff about me...keluarnya dari mulut rakan2 sekeliling dan yang jauh jauh juga...

i bumped into my hong kong friend at the city the other day...and she said..she found one skirt that she thought i would wear...and she described the design and the shop she found it... i took out the skirt i've bought..and voila...that's the skirt she meant....

my housemates watch this design clip at youtube and said she think that clip is just so me...aha! interesting...i like the clip very much...but i don't think i can  ever produce such clip....tu belum lagi dia tengok movie or random stuff...and yes...selalunya memang those things attract me...

my friend want to go for jalan jalan tanpa hala....and she asked me out...and along the way..she kept telling me...if it's not me...she has no idea who else she could ask to accompany her...we randomly drive to anywhere we wanted...we went for an unplanned jungle trekking...captured awesome pictures...and explore the whole 'world'...and yes...i like those unplanned journey...we explore a lot...and found a lot of cool place....usually..she will be driving and i will be the one who ask her to stop once i found a place that will be great for a photoshoot...

my gamers friends...some of them will randomly call or text me...just to tell me they miss me or just teringat...because they've been listening to certain song during the games...or they've been randomly play games that they have been trying to teach me long time ago...usually..i end up tido or main game kanak-kanak lain seperti word guessing...and game ni pon tido je....game lain yang penah dorang paksa aku main..will end up aku membebel sepanjang game...so...i am just so not into game...  -__-"

this happen very recent...one of my friend said he miss me to accompany him to go watching movies...as aku je yg layan tengok cerita kanak-kanak katanya.... -__-"

"kalau tengok barang belang-belang sure teringat kunang..." and seriously i don't know how often i wore cloth with stripes

one of my friend said...everytime he saw a woman with a sling bag...he sees me... (padahal aku bawak je handbag..lepas tu kau kutuk aku selamba je kan!)

last few days...my friend told me she miss go jalan jalan cari makan with me...(nampak sangat asyik makan je kerja aku...)

my ex officemates texted me just to tell me how they miss my sarcastic jokes...and how "terkejut" i am bila diterjah...hahaha....

my niece told her mum that she misses me while watching wonderpet.

my nephew told his mum that if he ever need to go to the theme park again...he would like to go with me...and he told my mum not to allow me to marry to anyone so i am all his forever...hamboih...

tengok kenari putih..tengok kombi...pop art..art sana...art sini..teringat kunang...owh... =' ) i am terharu

most of my friends..when they found something that is artsy, ada la terselit ingatan diorang kat aku...
walaupon aku tidak berpuisi, tak pandai pon main instrument, tak pandai pon melukis, dan serba serbi tak pandai....bila adanya mende2 berbentuk seni...seronok je bila tahu...when your friend said..if only you were here... sweet u'olls...

kalau music...siapa yang dah biasa dengan aku...akan tahu lagu apa yang aku akan suka dan letak dalam playlist...dan lagu aku yang akan aku gelak2 tiap kali dengar...or apa yang aku dengar bila aku buat kerja...

and all these people...are those who never tried to win my heart....but they all have 'won' my heart...
i am being me when i am with them...and i know they just being them...

mereka ini macam family kita....yang kita rasa tak pernah paham kita..tapi hakikatnya yang paling dekat dengan kita...

*seriously..there's so many things i saw and listened lately remind me to many people...tu blom kira makanan yang aku makan...owh..i miss everyone!

- E N D -

0 respond(s) to this blog: