nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, July 13, 2012

all i need is time.

thanks to those who concern
thanks to those who care to listen
thanks to those who tried to help
thanks for the sweet stuff you said, and the sweetest stuff you gave to make me happy
and those notes...quotes...thoughts..

thank you.

sorry to those whom i refuse to hear to your advise,
to whom i refuse to meet
to whom i've took for granted
to those who i ignored

i've been pretending...
i have to..or else i'll fall to pieces..
i need time on my own...
to find my way back...
to know myself...
and to identify 'hope' and reality.

- E N D -

2 respond(s) to this blog:

nadiah said...

ALLAH tahu ape yg terbaik untuk umatnya..ape yg terjadi bukanlah ats kehendak kita..mungkin ade hikmah ats semua yg terjadi..so,sabar,istiqamah n sentiasa sujud kepadaNYA..i'allah semuanya akn ok..

i'allah,i'll always be there for u as long as u need me as ur friend..=)

Cepetang said...

My boss shared this quote during our monthly meeting. I think you can relate to it. All the best!

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." - Sir Winston Churchill