nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

reading sick. writing suck.

here i am again...

i should have start my ADR since last friday...but what have i done..?? i barely started...
so...starting today..my best is going to be my full time enemy... and i need to keep in mind to not to 'syok sendiri' while writing...

i found myself syok sendiri when i finally realize that..the main thing i should've wrote is about the space...not the art... arrggghhh...seriously...i am super duper easy distracted...

this final task really make me feel sick..i am too lazy to think..to lazy to read...and even writing..

i got pissed when most of the peers said that it wont be any problems for me to do this task as writing is my 'thing'..and seriously i have no idea since when had writing had been my thing?

yup..pray hard..work hard...gather all the force..the power..the magic..the miracle on earth...so..i could finish this up on time...yeah...due..5pm..15th june! and then...i shall free myself from all these archi thingy...i really hope i wont miss you architecture..!!!

- E N D -

0 respond(s) to this blog: