nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, June 1, 2012

Hold on, you have to make it through


Seriously sick and tired of all these tasks…I am totally blurred and almost have no idea about what I am currently doing… please hold on kunang!

I never thought that I could get sick with something that I really into. With the super cold weather…I could have die sick of struggling doing stuff that I, myself are not sure if it would turn out ok or bad. I am here to declare…I am seriously panic for everything now.. panic basically in my very own dictionary means lack of preparation to ‘fight’.. yes I am not well prepared to fight in this archi crazy battle… and I am so not sure if I am brave or strong enough to be in the battle… (sempat lagi nak doubt diri sendiri..? *slap forehead)

Ok…I had this major headache yesterday that I thought I could have fall sick badly..but...alhamdulillah.. after 8 hours of sleep..(and bangun stress sbb dah buang masa banyak sangat untuk tido..T_T) i feel better when I woke up this morning.. what left is just that slight fever and rasa tak sedap seluruh badan..(well I think its normal..each time nak submission pon seram sejuk…haha..)

*I need all the strength in the world…to make it through.. (poyo!)
**I met few people that reminds me a lot about the past..they sound like them…act like them..and nice like them…and thank God they do not look like them… I used to get rid of these people before… and it would be the same in present.. when the time comes… what should happen..will eventually happen. 


- E N D -

0 respond(s) to this blog: