nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, June 18, 2012

another day(s), another year to be remembered

26 years and 3 days...

i had a blissful days...these past few day...after a super hectic weekend...that killing final task of advance design research method unit..i finally smile again and found happiness everywhere in my life.

Thanks Allah. For letting me live until today, and to give me all the happiness.

i had submission on my birthday...which made me went ballistic in some way...not because it was my birthday...but i am pretty tired already to face everything....to do everything..yes..i am just..tired~

15th june..

few friends did call right after the clock hit 12..roa did come to my room to wish happy birthday when im in my worst condition...(bilik bersepah buku berterabur mcm baru lepas kna bomb) and since it was my birthday..and i am in that super stress mode doing ADR..they who called had to listen to me babbling and nagging like makcik after they wish me happy birthday...sorry... but seriously...thank you for calling... =) i am super terharu...

so, after that 5pm submission...i went home and my friends called to postponed our dine out session to 8 pm..and i finally said i feel like not going anywhere anymore because i am super tired after few days of hard work...i fall asleep around 8.15 maybe? because the last time i look at the watch, its already 8.06pm... there goes my birthday...

16th june

woke up and cleaning and clearing up the room...arranging back the notes..pull out all the notes on the wall..and i finally realize i had an unread messages...owh...my friend came last night to send pizza...made it himself as claimed..oke..*terharu*...and later i continue arranging the books and papers in my room..i wonder how can i live this way...

banyak nya kertas!

around 10am... i heard someone ring the door... another treat! "brekkie! happy belated birthday" my friend said... it's nasi lemak...and its awesome...!!!

i feel blessed.. wishes...foods...calls..what else could i ask for? right?

after having the "king's breakfast".. (eat like a king during breakfast!)...went straight to the kitchen to bake...choc chip biscuit (yes..2nd try!) and muffins and fruit cake... (i've been craving for those but too bz to bake it)

and everything went well..just how i wanted it to be... =D

later that evening..nora called to tell that the gorgy's(name that we use to describe the boys who live at georgetown road) wanted to cook for me...

owh..surprisingly..i am no more that girl who can't be moved... surprise... surprise...

so..it was a blissful day i must say...so many thoughtful thing happened...sweet things....memories that i wish i wont forget...

the effort, the time they spent during the busy week of final exam...i am seriously moved...

i don't need fancy stuff nor sweet greetings...really..that tease...that 'rudeness'...that spontaneous... that's what i seek for...the honesty ..the remembrance..the time and effort to cook those yummy meehoon soup...hoi...terharu gila oke! but i am sure they were all clueless about how i feel...

yup..i show not much reaction...sorry korang...but it just me....

all and all...

thanks for everything...the thoughts...the foods..the cards...and most important..the time!!

what else should i ask for when i was given KORANG!!

sweet gila okay...

- E N D -

1 respond(s) to this blog:

nadiah said...

25 kah??bkn 26 eh??hihihi...confuse nih...=D