nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

everyone seems "normal" until you get to know them

it's freaking cold...like...hell cold...
this weather has somehow slow down my work productivity... Geoff's image in mind no longer make me speed up...ha! (actually, his image only gave me panic attack...seriously..!)

it's weird how i am missing people these days...it's been super random...aisyah(how i wish you're here)...my ex-housemates in shah alam...my studiomates back in uitm...the family member for sure...strangers i've met before...(this must be hormone.. eh?)

well...my housemate said she are half dead doing all the assignment tasks...and i said...i almost die... and i dont don't know whether will be able to stay alive until submission date... while writing that boring essay (i mean my thesis)... i kinda miss matt all the time..haha....betapa kata2 dia memberi impact dalam hidup...haha...

some of the friends, they asked me...wondering why i changed the ADR group at the first place...believing that i'll work very well with helen and matt...my my...Helen is that type of person who'll shout whenever she feels like to...i cant stand that...and matt..he's too emotional and definly not easy to deal with...he loves what i wrote..he loves to hear what i'm about to say..(and patiently wait for me to finish talking...oke..geoff pon camtu jerrr....).i dont have to look for the attention as i knew i'll get the attention....but, he is the last person i would like to argue with...enough with what happen last year...and what will happen next sem...he kinda scared me quite enough...

oke..tetiba matt keluar...yes...we talked about him just now...and these friends of mine..they kinda know how we both can somehow finish each other's sentence...scary ha? (mampus aku kna simbah acid dgn poppy..haha...) i didn't know that it had been that obvious until they told me just now...so..maybe i should be a philosopher? (yes, i should!)

so..being a philosopher is my next to do list...NOT!

nak muntah dah blajo!

matt..matt...tetiba je naik nama rini..haih...
- E N D -

0 respond(s) to this blog: