nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, May 17, 2012

crazy??yeah...we call ourselves artist...

the only thing that made my day was when i had this little conversation with a 'pakcik' about volunteering to help the kids who suffer with apentah....so..i think this pakcik really enjoy talking to me...nampak la kegembiraan dia terpancar2..and aku pon happy je sembang ngn dia...he's more to an atuk anyway... so he asked my name...

4 times i told him my name...and it seem so hard for him to get it...and finally i decided to let him call me anna...(ha! my english name...euw...)

"so, you're french?"

*silent*

i reckon this pakcik need a better glasses...but..enough to make my day brighter and happier...finally...i am no longer an asian...when i say asian...i mean...those with small eyes...(racist gila..)

i lap yu pakcik!

- E N D -

0 respond(s) to this blog: