nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, March 18, 2012

when something bad happens, you have three choices. you can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you

title from random website...

so, before i dedicate my whole valuable priceless week for PP(professional project) and DS(design studio)...i would love to write something before i go all 'gila' with everything....

so..next week will be a hectic week..for me...i hope everything goes well...i hope i'll have all the strength that i might need...i hope i'll have all the fantastic idea coming in ...i hope i don't do silly things like 'tido selamba sebab fed up'...or 'nangis tak pasal pasal sebab tatau ape nak buat?' when the panic attacked...i become stupid! i act foolishly, and lambat sikit nak sedar diri..-___-'

so...here..i would like to address my deepest thank you to all who had been supporting me..who had cherished me with beautiful words and kindness... i really appreciate it...i won't mention any names...you know who you are..or maybe not.. (",)

i am easily distracted..easily get bored..and easily annoyed...being 'pushy' is definly not my thing..and im expecting the same thing from others too...

' You know my name, not my story. You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through'
quote i copied from twitter...

mari bekerja..!!

- E N D -

0 respond(s) to this blog: