nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 10, 2012

gemini i am

so lately...i've been temporarily obsess about the zodiac thingy....

*reminder : never believe those lines in the newspaper when they wrote about stuff that might happen and stuff you should and shouldn't do...
berdosa weyh!!!

im only going to talk about the character..

i never get really interested in knowing this zodiac stuff but finally got hooked up after reading one of my friend's tweet...*sigh..

reading about my own sign is like reading my own writing...and seriously..it's like reading my own thought pun ada jugak...

and sometimes..it's like listening to my friends talking about me....haha...haaaa...korang...now you know why i act such way...my sign explains everything...haha...

here some images i found thru net about geminis...adalah la yg macam tak betul sikit-sikit...tapi most of em are super right...hauhauhua....

that quickly bored part is just super true...*sigh




'saya adalah sangat tidak terkawal'

*tu belum kisah baca fadhilah kamsah nye character berdasar tarikh lahir...teringat kawan aku tanya aku...'eyh...ni ko tulis sendiri eyh??' sesungguhnya..aku pun terkejut biawak membacanya...sebijik kot dialog...*haih..

- E N D -

0 respond(s) to this blog: