nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 19, 2011

baru sedar dah tua bila isi borang group of age dah skali dengan mereka yang 30-an

attended kak nad's engagement ceremony + birthday last saturday...it was a simple ceremony yet beautiful where only the closest family members and friends were there to celebrate...

it's her!

Alhamdulillah, everything went well and she is now called Basri's fiance. I know very little about her fiance so I won't say anything about it....and kak nad, (just in case you read this, we are very happy for you)

I have a great weekends so far, the week before, Sekar and I went to our friends' wedding (berry & munirah and Mao & PP) met everyone, talking stuff like work life, study thingy, married life and the preparation to it, babies and etc...

having those conversation make me realise that I am seriously old...(but like seriously young at heart =P)...  I've been asked million times about my future plan and who I plan to spend my life with....and the group of age that asked...it's like..ALL...so, this is the part where I think some of my elder friends got annoyed when people ask about marriage and babies...yup...this usually happened to the female....rarely to the male...

it had been really hard being a single lady these days...people will judge you like you are deaf enough to listen and stupid enough to understand whatever they said about you....some of them had being supportive through my journey of completing my studies, and some of them are/were 'supportive' enough by advising everyone around me that i m just 'playing' around...

so, to those who wonder and you read my blog, my answer is... WAIT & SEE..

i don't have anyone special in my heart yet...but it doesn't mean i'll remain that way forever....i might be your only friend that seems happy and eager to get filthy rich, famous and excel in what i do, but I do  think about what you guys WANT ME to think...so, hentikanlah ceramah2 free tu...I will always have answers for all the questions, so, sebelum korang yang annoyed, baik korang jangan tanya....


*yang sibuk2 cakap jangan memilih, jawapan saya, bukan memilih, tapi saya tahu saya tak boleh hidup dengan dia sepanjang hidup, jadi mengapa mesti  saya  kata 'ya'? 

- E N D -

1 respond(s) to this blog:

nadiah said...

tq kuna 4 coming n tq jugak coz tolong2...=)