nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, November 13, 2011

it's a random talk

so, i've been jalan-jalan, makan-makan,and lepaking like non-stop ever since i finished my class this semester...and like seriously...it was great...what worries me now is that  i didnt get any work yet..T_T

so, as a full time observer...i've been observing about a lot of thing...stuff, people, trees, the greens...i analyzed people..the way they talk, the way they behave, the way they spent their money, and bla..bla..bla...

it's true that who are we be friend with sets others perspective towards us...so..as one of this fella keep talking about his/her past uni where s/he think that all people in her/his past uni were all fake really make me sick...how real are you i wonder...!!! you did talk about others...you did talk bad thing about others and you are claiming that they're bad..?? like seriously? get real plz! you keep thinking that you know people but the fact that no you have no idea at all about people but experiences taught you how to 'judge' people sometimes make me went...euwww.....

and that certain thing that i think should be just a 'secret' between you and your friend(that you claimed you know everything about her) shouldn't be revealed...i don't know...but i hate it if you talk such thing about me behind my back...since everyone had their own version of 'aib'...what you did yesterday is aib for me...

okay..enough about that...feeling unappreciated drives people crazy i must say...like seriously crazy..yet..you can't force people to like you nor to hate..all of them come naturally unplanned....so, ignorance is everything in this kind of situation...hatred don't solve everything tho..but i really hope that one day you'll change..feeling better or making others look bad doesn't make us better at all...having more friends doesn't mean that you are adorable at all...like seriously..your 'friend' is sometime your worst enemy...and your enemy sometime is the best person for you to refer to in order to learn about yourself...ha! yup..i always believe, a true friend is a friend that will let me know what i did was wrong...(not condeming!)and not the one who keep saying good things that will make me feel comfortable all the time...

the more you talk, the more i find myself hard to tell myself that you're ok....

*not me, not I...like seriously...i am not his/her favourite friend...so..i wonder what kind of stories s/he had told people about me...haih...duniya duniya!!
*orang-orang macam ni la yang bisa membuat manusia bertelagah sesama sendiri... bajet malaikat!
tak pernah lagi dgr dia cerita pasal kesalahan diri sendiri...semuanya salah orang lain...sedar lah!!


- E N D -

0 respond(s) to this blog: