nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 14, 2011

bye bye cadbury..hello coles milk chocolate

today everyone have exhibit their artifact...and mine was like...erkkk...

that's the artifact...i might have the ugliest artifact ever...but i hope i'd make a good exegesis out of it...i'll try my best not to get too irony nor too poetic..or maybe too pathetic....hopefully it would be just nice to be read and understood...

alhamdulillah..the artifact thingy had been over...now what worries me are all the final task for BTD, DS8, and exegesis which my lecturer said they are really looking forward to read mine...that's scary...so..today...some of us need to present our artifact...briefly present i must say...why mine need people interaction and bla...bla..bla...i didn't plan to go and explain..but suddenly there's a rush from the friends who ask me to sell out my idea...so..i went straight away...talking in front of nearly 80 people...in a lecturer theater..using mic...and unplan..!! when i finish talking...there's a relieve somehow..and alhamdulillah...i did not feel nervous..at all...like seriously? that is something that i never imagine would happen here..NOT BEING NERVOUS WHILE TALKING IN FRONT THE CROWD!!! 

a big wow to myself...and thanks Allah for making it possible for me...terasa macam present di uitm gitu tanpa peduli kalau salah present..hahaha...

and after have a look at almost everyone's artifact, we (aisyah, azizul, & hafiz) went straight away to coles to buy some groceries... and i bought a lot of chocolate!!! hmmph.. (",) it's been quite some time since the last time i could remember eating any...or buying any..i mean...chocolate...sangat happy kerana beli chocolate... perasaan happy seperti baru lepas membeli buku..huhu...and coles milk chocolate sangat sedap!!dan murah..taste even better than cadbury..and half the price compared to cadbury...

i hope i would be able to finish all the task with flying colours...all of them are 50% task...and my grade going to depend on these tasks...

pray for me...i need all the luck in the world..and most important all the bless from Allah...may He be with me all the time...may He gives me the ability to express all my idea...and the ability to explain my idea fluently in front of the crowd...insyaAllah...

to all who are struggling.. GOOD LUCK!! mari berjuang...!!!

- E N D -

0 respond(s) to this blog: