nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

to be better, you should first know how to be one...

this is my laptop screen...cool eh...? my wallpaper..ha ha..

i wonder why i feel so happy today.....
and the reason is......


it's 21 degree today!
alhamdulillah...finally i can feel the heat after the long cold....
this is what i'm trying to show you at the wallpaper...

weather can really change human's behaviour... owh yeah..i read this inspiring entry written by my malaysian friend here in launceston...and like seriously...it is so inspiring..read it here....it is about her view about marriage and about nowadays ways of life..her entry had somehow make me realize how i never care about everything ....

and the best part of her entry is "The better person you become, the better people you attract." So focus on becoming better and Allah willing, we will attract the right kind of person =]

owh..another inspiring blog for today is ska's...she wrote about the power of positive-ness ...aha! (that is  how i interpreted it..hehe... ) she always wrote an inspiring entries...but her entry about parenting had really make me feel that love is what we need..not fear...

FYI...i shouldn't be blogwalking nor blogging since i am going to have a design tute tomorrow....but as usual..the same old kunang...i write when i feel like it...and reading an inspiring stuff can really boost up your idea and positive energy..

hmmm...
it almost to the end...i mean the semester...and i cant wait to have it end...haha...my brain needs break...i think i am almost out of braincell already...i've used too much brain i must say for this semester...my plan for the after semester will change due to what my parents think about it...huuu...(at last...i made my decision...call me anak emak or anak bapak)..i find it hard to argue with them...

i hope that everything will go smooth as planned...i will not lose word during presentation... i have no idea why my english had getting worse since i came here..it is super weird....i find it hard to construct a simple sentence...and to say it out loud..'rasa nak terjun lombong'...(yup..it's Allah's will...He wants me to work harder for sure)...

i pray that He will always there to guide me in everything i do... 

- E N D -

0 respond(s) to this blog: