nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, September 30, 2011

i should stay calm but i couldn't

so...as usual...here is where i randomly write all my complaints about the cruel world....duhhh....
today is DRM day...and guess what? my proposal had been rejected....AGAIN!!!!
i am super worried and like seriously....WORRIED!
the lecturers had drag this to the end..and the victim now are us!
OMG...i have no idea what i should do...what i could do...what the hell is this Design Research Method thingy...??? and i am completely lost....

i cant expect anyone too help me in this...and like seriously...i myself cant help myself because i dont know what i should do and what i could do....

i know i should stay calm to be able to think...but i dont have enough time to stay calm...seriously..i dont even have time to think...but still..i need to spare some time to think...

i need idea...and i need strength....

- E N D -

0 respond(s) to this blog: