nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, September 15, 2011

happy birthday aisyah mokhtar

so...its 15th sept...and its my housemate's birthday! she is going to have her presentation jap lagi..and i hope she will be doing great on her birthday..my best wishes also goes to my other housemate,nisha, who will also be presenting tomorrow.

to wake up this early...i am suppose to study but end up procrastinate...had a weird dream last night..and had googled for its meaning..and i should be extra careful...may Allah will always protect me from anything that is not good...

i will surely write again tomorrow after my session with the lecturer...tomorrow i will get the feedback for my last task for DS8...and like seriously...i am super anxious to know the result...hope that im doing good and fine...

wish me luck!
to aisyah & nisha...
good luck for today!

- E N D -

0 respond(s) to this blog: