nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

another silly thing

lately, im facing problem in handling my own feelings...
when i say feelings..yes i mean feelings..all the different kind of negative feelings that i've gathered inside me.. where the hell did it come from... i dont have any idea where those negative feelings came from....

i m becoming more lazy..lazy in terms of lazy in every aspect...i had myself overslept although i know i cant or i'll get sick...im too lazy to read...even my favourite books...im too lazy to tidy up my room..although tidying is the most enjoyful thing in my world...i found it no more enjoyable... i get confuse easily...i complain a lot..like seriously A LOT!! i dont know why im behaving this way...and i 100% sure its not because of  PMS or imbalance hormone or whatever you called it...

it just that i suddenly feel bad about myself...i m unhappy without exact reason..insecure without specific cause...and im not sure about everything...

nak kata crisis pertengahan usia...memang tak la kan!!! kejadah hapenye??

i hope that tomorrow will be a better day... its ramadhan after all...its about how I overcome all this feeling...not the reason why i feel this way...eyh..ye ke???

happy fasting everyone!!

- E N D -

0 respond(s) to this blog: