nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, July 28, 2011

i reckon its ticking faster than usual

as everyone tweeting about Harimau Malaya vs Singapore...i still in my lost world...after about 8 hrs of not that soundless sleep..i woke up..at 12 am...

12am..


ok...panic attack begins now...

theres nothing else i could think of but catriona's list of reading that need to be read so in tomorrow's seminar i won't be as quite as a mice because im too afraid to speak out loud my thought because i m not sure about what im gonna say....

i just had my presentation this evening yesterday evening...and as usual....i hate group work...
it a so-so presentation and we had a so-so board...and as usual...i lost words while presenting..im suffering a major headache during presenting and luckily there's a wall that i can lean on while standing and present...yes..i did lean on the wall while waiting for my groupmates presenting their part...luckily i did not faint..!!

lucky ok!!

after that 'so-so' presentation...i headed home and had my meal...before i took all my medicine and finally slept for almost 8 hours...

things that i never did..tidur BERIA during daytime....  i had my blind close..i lets the room became dark and i switched on the side lamp..MEMANG MACAM MALAM...terjaga for  few times..but i didnt manage to wake up due to the headache and i  can feel my head's 'burning'... panadal dah nak masuk 'papan' yg kedua...vitamin C dah nak masuk botol yg kedua...but there's no sign for the cold to fly away and let me live happily...

T_T


sekarang...mari baca DRM...!! honestly i really feel that the clock is ticking faster than usual...and AKU SEMPUT dah ni nak mengejar MASA!!

- E N D -

0 respond(s) to this blog: