nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

autumn is almost end

hello readers...(ayat bajet artis..hahaha..)im still here in launceston...and as what i've wrote as my main title...the autumn is almost end..and there'll come cruel mr.winter....

the weather lately made me feel like really want to go back to Malaysia...yes other than all the stressful stuff that happened at school...weather is the second reason why i miss Malaysia so much...

lets talk about weather...so...i've been bragging about weather all this while...the fact that i m at the coldest part of Australia really make me feel upset...this past few days..the weather..hmm....i dont know how can i make others understand...yes...i may not be at the coldest place on earth...but..the fact that im from hot and humid country and im at the coldest part  of Australia made me feel like one now...

for these past few days...looking at the sun set had been like a nightmare/tragedy...evening is not really an evening...5 o'clock is like 730pm...and 9pm is like 12am??? i dont know if im the only one who felt this way...but to stay awake until 12..i have to gather all the strength in me to not to fall asleep... the weather had been really 'cruel' that i couldnt make myself out from the blanket or duvet or whatever you called it each time i already in it...so each time i need to  stay up...i have to 'bungkus' myself like seriously 'bungkus'...i shivered all night sometimes...sitting next to the heater didnt stop me from shivering like hell...i m fortunate that all my work need to be done on computer...because my hand never follow my brain's instruction at night...hahahha...when i need to sketch...i sketch like a drunk woman...when i have to write...i wrote like toddlers...so..usually...when i need to do things manually...i prefer to wait until the sun come out again...when the temperature is no more below zero...i feel upset to see my friend's status when they complained bout how hot is Malaysia...because this coldness..is no more bearable at night....but still...im am grateful n thankful to be here...at least now i know how to appreciate the warm breeze back in Malaysia...hahahha....

ok...enough about weather..

logically...i shouldn't be blogging at this very moment...i should've have my ass work right now....but i've promised myself not to be too harsh to my own body....after few hectic days...my body really need  rest..today's rest is important because after this, i will be facing major submissions...SUBMISSIONS...and i'll working like hell for few weeks...i hope i'll do well in professional studies...im hoping for another distinction for design studio...and at least a credit for building technology(pray for me for this one...i have this lecturer that never easy to deal with)...

other than that...i m super excited to spent my holiday in Malaysia...to eat all the foods i've been craving for so long...huuuu...Malaysia memang syurga makanan..hehhee....

and im happy that i dont have to face the extreme weather during winter...i cant imagine how bad the weather can be during winter kalau autumn pon dah below zero....and im happy too that i can attend all the majlis kahwin...uuuu...cant wait to meet everyone...

so...enough of me...for the time being...no brilliant posting will be on this wall...its all definly about all my complaint about the world...

- E N D -

0 respond(s) to this blog: