nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, April 4, 2011

mood swing

im definly not PMS...it just the mood swing due to imbalance hormone??

today is the first monday of daylight saving...so now we're only 2 hrs diff to malaysia..cool eh??compared to 3hrs diff..it make huge change in my life..now i can sleep an hour earlier and can call my family an hour earlier...
yippee!!!

today..i should have have all my presentation for design studio tutorial done...and at least 70% progress for my building tech tutorial tomoro...

what do i have now??

NOTHING!!!

except those millions ideas that linger in my mind...take note...its only in my mind..so no one knew what im trying to do...

what i need to do?? to throw away all the laziness in me!!! and start doing stuff that i should do!!!
which is design!!!

badly need to stop this last minute habit...i might suffer of heart attack due to this bad habit...

- E N D -

0 respond(s) to this blog: