nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Safely arrived and started

So as other overseas students always wrote in their blog...hujan emas di negeri orang...but I prefer hujan batu at my own country...haaa...so do I...

Tu ialah path yg saya lalu tiap2 hari dari parking lot yg free ke school..

I have to struggle to have everything done in my first week..to get evrything ready....to remember the road..(which a bit hard for me to do so since I had a terrible sense of direction) to buy all d household needed...to understand local accent (alhamdulillah..so far..i can catch up...thanks to british council...)

To mingle with everyone...to pay this and that...to remember everybody's name...im trying hard to read everybody's character to make sure I make a right choice of friend...alhamdulillah almost everyone was treating me greatly ..but yes as usual..some already somehow took advantage of my 'sweetness'....hahaha...

Classes are ok...i dont really feel like im in australia...since only one third of the class are local...theres like almost 80 of us...(my class)with only 6 malay... And d rest r malaysian chinese n some other asian n europian...

Racist issue? Yes..it happened here....and sometimes it annoyed me A LOT...!!!

Hmm...i had a very hard time since I arrive...desktop rosak...lappy rosak...kereta rosak...my my...x larat ok... Hope that He really has a better plans for me..
(",)

Pray for my safety...pray for my success... Wish me luck!!

Nanti sy tulis lagi ye...!!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 respond(s) to this blog:

YanaMIB said...

oh kuna..dh start kelas rupanya ye..ko jarang on9 eh skrg?? huu..wish u all the best..xmo nakal² ye..hahaha..nasihat dr kwn yg baek..lalala~ =P