nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 4, 2011

things happen for a reason

'setiap yg terjadi ada hikmahnya'

im the type of person who dont really give a damn what people might thing about me... i always judged as rude..arrogant..selfish...fussy..poyo...and etc...

the most important thing is that i know who i am...my family know who i am (although i think they never understand me)..and my friends know who i am...

i m like chameleon...almost chameleon...i can fit to almost all situations and place...

i always facing this problem where this 'type' of friend cant get along with the other one...and i'll always try my best to avoid them from meeting each other...

i judged people...yes i did...but most of the time if you're with me...you'll hear something like...'biar la'...'lantak la'...'dia tak kaco kite pon...' and so many other 'ayat mematahkan' semagat judging tu...

some say im too ignorant...some say im just so not give a damn type of person...some say i dont bother to care...

so...whoever want to be my friend...i expect you to respect my other friends just like you respect me..and i'll respect you just like how you deserve the respect...FYI..i know who were taking advantage on me...and i know who actually my true friends...hating others is not a must do thing..its an option...loving is a must...you dont judge people on how they look like..you judge them by who they really are...

so ..just lil reminder...things happen for a reason...either a good one or bad one...
and God always has a better plan for us...

its not really about who you surrounded with...its all about who you really are...

- E N D -

0 respond(s) to this blog: