nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 11, 2011

GOOD BYE . . .

when you read this...i probably already in the airplane...yeah its sad...to leave everything here in Malaysia...

goodbye everyone...im gonna miss everyone...

goodbye dear bed...
goodbye my dearie strippy wall...
goodbye book rack....
goodbye closet..
goodbye book racks...
goodbye comics...
goodbye book in the racks...
goodbye mr garfield..
goodbye all the things in the room...
goodbye home sweet home...

hello again...
university life...
design...hello again...
hello monitor...laptop...(u'll have to accompany me 24/7 after this)

now i have d whole night to listen to any album COMPLETELY...
internet will be my best friend...
i'll say the word concept at least 50 times/day
i'll curse more often even i try not to
i'll start to feel insecure more often
i'll start to feel cluless with what i drew
my heartbeat will never be normal again
i will once again had the chance to see the moment sun rise and set thru my window
i will once again be the first person to hear to the birds chirping in the morning
i will once again be the person who think if only she can marry the richest guy in the world and live happily ever after so that she dont have to struggle in her study
i will once again ask myself everyday 'why i do architecture instead of other course?'

so...in my path in becoming a GREAT 'architect'...

i need ALLAH to guide me through
i need LUCK ...
and i need you all by my side to calm me down and make me feel safe...and cheer me up...

keep in touch ya...!!


- E N D -

1 respond(s) to this blog:

Lina said...

Hello there,

I’m Azlina from Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang. I am currently doing a research on Malaysian Bloggers as part of my Masters degree in Social Science (Psychology). Your blog has been selected and I would sincerely be grateful if you can participate in my study. In this research, I am interested to understand more about your blogging experience. If you are indeed 18 years old and above, and willing to spend a few moments of your time to complete a survey to help with my research, please answer the questionnaire in the link below as soon as possible. If you have any questions or concerns about this survey, you may email me at scorpluto35@yahoo.com.

I sincerely appreciate your time and consideration!


http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=IJNOIM_a20d967d



Azlina
scorpluto35@yahoo.com


please delete this after done, thanks