nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Finally I'm pursuing master

to realize that i've got myself this far in the 'architorture' world really make me feel like im one among millions lucky people out there...

Although many do not understand the hectic life and the torture we need to face as an architecture student, I strongly believe that whoever has the gut to at least further her/his study doing part II are among the toughest ppl in d world...and whoever finish it and working as and architect is the brilliant one and whoever set up his/ her own architecture firm deserve to be called as 'the champion'..

We the architect often been judged by others who do not understand us as 'poyo and bajet best'. But as for me...after what we've been thru, the pain, the agony, and the super stress time..we deserve to be at least 'poyo'...

So...here I m...pursuing my study doing part II in architecture...after about 1 unproductive year... year full of laziness, relaxing and dreaming ...i m too scared to admit and think that in less than 24 hrs..i'll soon be leaving for tasmania and the hectic life will begin (again)except that this time its not in malaysia but its in aussie...

I pray that everything will be just fine and smooth..i will surely miss my room...my car....the food and my timeless sleeping hours...i will again listen to the word concept like 50 times a day...dreaming while eating..and wake up at middle of the night to write or draw my ideas...

Thanks to everyone who had been wishing..who had encourage me...had cheer me up all this while...i'll surely miss you guys...

i'll will use all my experience during my b.arch as my guide...hoping that..i'll be more mature in d design process/phase..

Pray for me...and wish me luck...
And..good luck to you too dear readers...all the best..!!!

- E . N . D -
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

3 respond(s) to this blog:

asma HazeLnut said...

segelintir je yg berani menyahut cabaran sambung master...nyce job..good luck dear! =)

keep influencing people to further study..kipidad! one day i surely want it too!

YanaMIB said...

dear kuna, (saje buat ko lg sebak)

aku maybe x online sok sbb agak bz ke hulu ke hilir..so aku ucap babai awl² la yeh..hv a save journey..dh smpi sana ko tweet la aku..hehe..

xmo nangis nangis taw..klu ko sedey ko anggap je la aku tlg hulur tisu utk ko lap lap ingus...ngee~

smoge ko blk nnt xkn jd kuna yg len ye...wah! glerr sentimental ayt aku..*muntah skrg!* =P

kekunang said...

Asma : thanks...
yana:mmg aku sedih ok baca comment ko...aku ni mengenangkan nk tggl bilik aku pon aku dah sedih lg syahdu...so ini la rupenye perasaan pi smbung blajo obersi...tidak seindah disangka...ha ha ha...nnt pasti aku akan lebih slalu tweet ko...doakan aku idop ceria kat sana...sroot..sroot.. T_T