nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

tic toc tic toc

                                                       
its late and i shouldn't be blogging...i got to wake up early tomorrow...
why??
working...!!!


im counting my days
counting my last day at fizz...and also counting my day to tasmania....


m happy and afraid, sad, nervous, panic, excited and bla...bla..bla...for both days...


to think that 'i think' im not really into architecture really freaks me out...


yeah...what the hell im thinking about? i m going to study master of architecture next year...that so called part II...i just can believe myself that i've been this far...


'i think' i only like it...but not really loves it...


ok..to stay positive..i kept reminding myself that it is ok if i dont become an architect although i have part II....yes is a big lose...but who cares??


as long as im happy...i dont care what i do for living..(as long as it is halal)


i cant say that im not happy with my life now..because im totally grateful for what i have today.. 


it just that i m too afraid about what might happen in future...


yes...TOO AFRAID...


the super killer word in achieving one's dreams....


AFRAID...
                       


dear afraid...plz go away....i dont need you in my life...






- E N D -

0 respond(s) to this blog: