nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

dreamer

am i a dreamer? yes i am...

what have i dreamt?

LOTS!!!

some of em...

to be successful in whatever i do... to stay healthy...to be able to make lots of money....to be able to help whoever that needs my help....to read and buy every single book in the world...to have a huge library in my own house...to be able to travel around the world with my own jet..(melampau sikit yg nih..hahha)...to join any volunteer organisation and be part of the team that help the helpless....to be a mogul..to be genius secara tiba2...and bla...bla...bla...

so far...im having fun being a dreamer....

i dont really mind if all my dream wont come true...because after all its all just a dream that i wish will come true...i'll work on it...but not all of em will come true...

what worries me, is that when someone else had me in their dream...

plz dont have me in ur dream..because it will only remain as a DREAM...and it wont come true...and to be true it bothers me...although your dream is only to see me happy....it really bothers me...because i wont forever be happy....

let me be in my own dream...

- E N D -

1 respond(s) to this blog:

y@n@ M!B said...

usaha utk jdkan impian satu kenyataan =)