nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, October 30, 2010

wife to be?? naaahhh...

hi..im 24..soon to be 25,26,27...bla ba bla...but yet...still too playful to be 24...too immature to be 24...i have loads of friends who are already married...and soon to get married...me? still single and happy so far.. alhamdulillah...
call me freak....

but yes i did freak out each time people ask me about marriage.... i did get mad each time someone asked me if i want to be their daughter in law...and yes...i get upset each time people thinks that they can buy me with their bloody money...

i m fear of commitment type of person..but once i need to be committed...i'll commit...
i dont enjoy cooking...but enjoy baking....i love kids...i love arranging the household...i love to read...im pop art lover...vintage..retro..old school...music lover..gadget lover...i hang out with who ever i want...i work like theres no more tomorrow...and i enjoy my life like i will forever live single...

im stubborn to death...i dont give a damn about almost everything...im not really sensitive with surrounding...im clumsy...i like to do many things...but never really fall in love with any of em... i know lots of thing...but never really good in any of em...

im just another plain girl u might know....or...maybe the first plain girl u know??

i dont have plan after getting married...but i do have plan if i have child/children...

and i do have plan if i m not getting married at all...

i dont deny the fact that Rasullullah SAW encourage us to get married so that umat Islam akan bertambah...

i will get married if i were destined to get married... but as for now... i'll freak out if my parents want me to get married...

i m happy to see my friends on their engagement day...during their wedding ceremony...and the day they called me and told me they had baby boy/girl...

and i know my parents are a bit worried about me...worried about me who always said 'im not ready'....

yes...i will forever not ready for it...

you can say those common accusation in malaysian society...'tak laku'...but if you really knew me...you know my situation....

if i want to get married...i want my future husband to be a real good father to my kids...i used to have loads of boyfriend who were fun to be with...

but they only 'fun to be with'...

to those who read... you are free to judge...but who are you to judge??

yes..i'm too immature to be 24..and too playful to be 24...


- E N D -

1 respond(s) to this blog:

Shabrieyzs said...

hahaha..immature..=)