nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, April 15, 2010

HIM

when you're in doubt...
ask for at least an opinion...

when you have no one to ask to...
then ask him...
insyaAllah...he'll lead you to a better plan...

he'll show you the path..
the path that you'll never knew how it ever look like....

alhamdulillah...i feel so much better now...thanks for the brilliant thoughts!!

yes...

Allah must have a better plans for me..
He gives what i need not what I want..

yet..
i wont stop what ive started..
and...
i wont stop praying and hoping....



3 respond(s) to this blog:

jackfred said...

i always want my life to be like this..

but it's only just a thought in my freaking head. only do thing that HE hated so much!!!

i wanna some peace too..

dear Allah.. please give me some..

Anonymous said...

jack - some tips: strengthen your relationship between you & HIM...

...and ALWAYS think positive with HIM...

:)

mr_bread said...

yeah..absolutely true~ :)