nuffnang ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

live healthily...love urself!!!!

the reason why i wrote this is because theres so many people around me fall sick lately....i felt sorry for em...(what else can u do or say neway??)including the late yasmin ahmad coma case, today is my third time listening to these 'coma' stuff...1st shocking case was of course the yasmin's case...then last midnight my friend called me telling me that her father now are warded...i m quite shocked because shes not really my close friend...but then she chose me to be her crying shoulder...i went to see her this morning just to calm her down...to say everythings gonna be ok...to keep strong...(the best thing i can think of to say to her just now....)i've informed some of other friends about her father...asked everybody to pray for the best...then this evening...one of my used to be a neighbour in Ampang called my house...yes..our mother are best friend...but not us...we are not even close..when i answered the phone...i heard a crying man over the phone...and suprisingly he knew my name and told me that his father was coma since this morning...again...i got shocked...and i know its too inappropriate to ask who's actually on the line...but i really have to ask...i felt sorry but i dont who he is...when he told me who he is...i got double shocked...(what??second bad news)and once again...the only best thing i can say is everythings gonna be ok...(actually it's his mom who asked him to call...just to inform my mom..)i informed my mom and from her expression i knew she's hardly believe what i told her...then i called my dad to tell about this uncle...and i give all the detail about where is the hospital, the ward & etc...
i wonder why all these things happen...yeah i knew its all about the qada' & qadar thing...but its all happening too fast..is it because of the way of living? the things that we ate maybe??or the way we handle the stress?? i dont know...but i do pray the best for everybody....to stay happy and healthy....its bad to know that people u knew got sick...i just cudnt find the right word to say to em when they told me the bad news...what i can just do is listen..be their crying shoulder and say 'insyaallah...everythings gonna be ok..."(although it seem impossible to me that things will turn out to be ok...)so when i say life is colorful..it is colorful...this is the part where i hate the color...live healthily friends...!!!

3 respond(s) to this blog:

jackfred said...

tu la pasal..ni kawan satu ofis ngan aku, tetibe jek demam xbleh bangun. risau gak aku. yasmin ahmad was the shocking one..

tah la kuna.. kite yang ok ni, aku rase, idop selagi boleh jek.. sakit, kite terlantar.. mati, kita padam..

p.beetle said...

qada' dan qadar...this is when we have to redha for what had happened...

saudagar gaRAM.. said...

H1N1 ?
atau B1N1 ?